Vision and Mission of The Study Program in Biology Department
Undergraduate Program of Biology
Become a study program that is recognized by the international community in terms of research, teaching, and public services in the fields of biology, living natural resources, and the environment.
- carry out education in the field of biology;
- develop research in the field of biology that is in line with natural resource conservation issues;
- carry out community service in the field of applied biology to improve the quality of life;
- establishment partnerships with other institutions
Undergraduate Program of Applied Biology
Graduates Bachelor of Applied Biology in the fields of biotechnology, health biology, conservation biology, and aquaculture biology who are adaptive, have integrity, and empathize to realize sustainability in diversity.
- Organizing academic activities in the field of applied biology that are relevant to existing needs and potentials, both in Lampung Province, nationally and internationally;
- Applying research in the field of applied biology that is in line with technological developments in society;
- Carry out community service in the field of applied biology that can be applied to improve the quality of human life;
- Conduct partnerships with institutions both public and private in the context of developing the Tridharma of Higher Education.
Master Program of Biology
Graduates adaptive, integrity, and empathetic Masters in Biology to realize sustainability in diversity.
- Cultivating the ability to be creative and innovate in the field of Biology
Organizing education to produce graduates of the Master Program of Biology with integrity and empathy to continue national and international diversity.
- Carry out biological research and publications based on the conservation of living natural resources.
- Carry out community service in the field of biology to improve the quality of life of the community.
Cooperating in partnership with national and international institutions/institutions in the context of developing the Tri Dharma of Higher Education.
- Improving the quality of human resources (lecturers and employees) on an ongoing basis through education and training.
- Improving the facilities and infrastructure for lectures, research, and service.